Private Event Security
The role of an Event Security Team
A private event can relate to a wedding, private party or fashion show. It can be hosted at home or at an external venue such as a hotel, anywhere in the world.
High profile events invariably attract a multitude of high profile figures all of whom value the service of a well organised and professional security team. The meet and greet, secure parking and coordination that comes with a well organised event always enhances the guest’s experience.
Eden’s security staff will be selected for their presentation and interpersonal skills. Dressed to compliment the style of the event, they will operate in a high profile or subtler presence as dictated by the party planner.
Whilst the Security Industry Authority insists on licencing to Door supervisor standards for event security. Eden insists on the higher qualification of Close Protection Officer. The training and diplomatic skills of CP officers ensures that the staff employed at such prestige events are well versed in the etiquette required to provide a superior service.
Eden’s Security Managers can be involved in the planning of an event in order to devise the most applicable contingency planning and guest safety is always the priority. Our security staff are experienced in managing the media and coping with intrusive journalists who choose to ignore the media protocols offered.
Whether the event is a wedding or a birthday party, high class security provision undoubtedly enhances the experience, allowing the hosts to focus on enjoying the party with their loved ones and guests.
Typical responsibilities and duties of an event security team in conjunction with the party organiser:
- Responsible for the security integrity of the estate or venue
- Control of all access into the estate/ residence including deliveries and work parties
- Daily logging of staff arrival and departure in order to maintain a security register
- 24/7 Monitoring of the perimeter and event infrastructure from inception to deconstruction
- Patrolling and security checks
- Meet and greet with guest list management
- Coordination of security reactions to threats
- Coordination of evacuation in the event of a fire
- Emergency planning and coordination
- Event security and guest reception
- Search trained
- Intruder intervention
- Valet parking and security of all guest vehicles
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the Principal and plan accordingly
- Adaptable to the dress and occasion as appropriate to the event
- Experience in the delivery of a discreet, confidential and unobtrusive service.
For further advice and information, please contact Mark Whitworth or Alex Sansbury on 0207 471 6000